Spears is pregnant

dn0121

Spears is 16 bf is 19 LOL.

You know what sucks though is that this is considered news. I guess with all the bad news going on in the world, a laugh is needed though.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Spears is 16 bf is 19 LOL.

You know what sucks though is that this is considered news. I guess with all the bad news going on in the world, a laugh is needed though.
I totally agree. The words "statutory rape" crossed my mind. This family needs a good :smack:

craberta

I am not surprised. This is sad, though. Why do young women go for scuzballs, like Britney did, and then repeat the same mistakes? Britnys lates guy of the month looks like the cat that took the fish from the bowl...the dog that ate the turkey, and the younger sister is knocked up? EEEEWWWWWWWWWW:barf::baby:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
"It was a shock for both of us, so unexpected," she says. "I was in complete and total shock and so was he."

:jameo::jameo: Can't imagine what happened....:doh:

M

Mousebaby

If it were my daughter, her azz would be grass and dude would be cooling his heals in jail! This makes me sick! Why can't parents control their children any better then this these days?? I know why, because a lot of them are so caught up in their own bullshiat to care what their kids are doing and it just makes me sick!!!! Sorry, rant over. Smoothing the fur back down. :biggrin:

If it were my daughter, her azz would be grass and dude would be cooling his heals in jail! This makes me sick! Why can't parents control their children any better then this these days?? I know why, because a lot of them are so caught up in their own bullshiat to care what their kids are doing and it just makes me sick!!!! Sorry, rant over. Smoothing the fur back down. :biggrin:

Interesting... please explain what part would be in your control should your 16 year old daughter announce you are going to become a grandma...:confused:

M

Mousebaby

Interesting... please explain what part would be in your control should your 16 year old daughter announce you are going to become a grandma...:confused:

I would hope that by the time my daughter was 16 that I would have instilled better morals in my child. That's all I'm saying. My daughter already knows that if she turns up pregnant before she is married or is on her own, she will be the one completely responsible for that child. I will not take on that responsibility for her. IF she is old enough to mess around and get pregnant then she's old enough to suffer the consequences! That's how I was raised and it worked for me!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I read somewhere that she lives with her boyfriend. So, that part. :lmao:

T

toppick08

I would hope that by the time my daughter was 16 that I would have instilled better morals in my child. That's all I'm saying. My daughter already knows that if she turns up pregnant before she is married or is on her own, she will be the one completely responsible for that child. I will not take on that responsibility for her. IF she is old enough to mess around and get pregnant then she's old enough to suffer the consequences! That's how I was raised and it worked for me!

I understand your point Mouse. But in reality if we go back in our own families, we could probably see a lot of our relatives having kids very early in life. Now granted most were married, but some not. It's nothing new, but the fact as you stated is people need to accept the responsibility of their actions and do the best they can. :howdy:

ImnoMensa

I must be older than the rest of you. This is nothing new , I can show you families here in St. Mary's that are just as bad or worse and they arent rich.

It sometimes happens in"good" families. Once a girl turns a certains age parents are only a slight impediment to the urges that come upon them. Hopefully a good basic knowledge of the sex act and its dangers keep them from engaging in it or at least teach them to use a good birth control,but we should all remember, there but for te "Grace of God" goes us. How many women in these forums had sex at or before the age of sixteen? How many men? The percentage is up there so look in the mirror before you condemn.

M

Mousebaby

I must be older than the rest of you. This is nothing new , I can show you families here in St. Mary's that are just as bad or worse and they arent rich.

It sometimes happens in"good" families. Once a girl turns a certains age parents are only a slight impediment to the urges that come upon them. Hopefully a good basic knowledge of the sex act and its dangers keep them from engaging in it or at least teach them to use a good birth control,but we should all remember, there but for te "Grace of God" goes us. How many women in these forums had sex at or before the age of sixteen? How many men? The percentage is up there so look in the mirror before you condemn.

I hear you, but I have looked in the mirror. I was nearly 18 before I gave into the urge and I had been on birth control for sometime by the time I did have sex. I am just trying to make sure my daughter is as level headed about this as I was. I was exceedingly careful because I knew I was not ready and was in no way mature enough for that responsibility. I didn't have my first child til I was 24 and even then I was on birth control when he was conceived. But, thank God, by that age I was ready to take care of my responsibility. It all boils down to how you are raised and what your are taught by your parents. It also helps to have a younger sibling enter the picture when your almost 11 and cures you of any need to have a child of your own for quite sometime! :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:

wildlowrider

AWESOME POINT imno!!! I know I was doing the deed way before the age of 16. People need to seriously look back and quit be so damn judgmental. I say good luck to all the kids having kids!!