Spears is pregnant

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
Spears is 16 bf is 19 LOL.

You know what sucks though is that this is considered news. I guess with all the bad news going on in the world, a laugh is needed though.

I guess it's "News" because she is the star of a show lots of kids are watching and the sister of Britney Spears. At least she did say she wouldn't recommend getting pregnant at that age or something like that. I guess that was supposed to pass for a statement on safe sex and being responsible!

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

What I don't understand is the idea that she had a curfew that she was "always home by" if she was in-fact living with her boo? Who made this curfew and what time was it for lol?

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

In some, but not most.

well, after reading a couple posts about it, i decided to look this up...

she lives in lousiana (sp?) right? is that where bebe daddy lives too?

looks illegal to me...

Age of consent is 17 according to this.

and here is a second opinion cuz i was confused about whether that first site was heterosexual sex or just for gay sex...there is actually a difference in consent fyi...

Age of Consensual Sex in the USA

17 again.

looks like bebe daddy better start runnin....:lmao:

(doubt he'll actually get charged though :shrug:)

sockgirl77

well, after reading a couple posts about it, i decided to look this up...

she lives in lousiana (sp?) right? is that where bebe daddy lives too?

looks illegal to me...

Age of consent is 17 according to this.

and here is a second opinion cuz i was confused about whether that first site was heterosexual sex or just for gay sex...there is actually a difference in consent fyi...

Age of Consensual Sex in the USA

17 again.

looks like bebe daddy better start runnin....:lmao:

(doubt he'll actually get charged though :shrug:)

I was told that it was based on the state that the baby was born in. However, only her parents can file charges and that is not going to happen. I guess it doesn't bother me that a 19 year old was banging her. It bothers me that her parents knew it was going on and most likely encouraged it. :shrug:

I was told that it was based on the state that the baby was born in. However, only her parents can file charges and that is not going to happen. I guess it doesn't bother me that a 19 year old was banging her. It bothers me that her parents knew it was going on and most likely encouraged it. :shrug:

It hasn't been born yet, she's only preggos. Does the law maybe extend to the state in which it was conceived? :shrug: Dunno, never been in that situation, hope never to be!!

sockgirl77

It hasn't been born yet, she's only preggos. Does the law maybe extend to the state in which it was conceived? :shrug: Dunno, never been in that situation, hope never to be!!

I guess I just do not have an issue with the 3 year age difference. I have a problem with the momma knowing that she raises sluts and not putting her youngest slut on BC.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

are you talking about the baby, as in the preggo spears? no idea where she was born lol, but if you are referring to the state that her 12wk old fetus will be born in...that is obviously not the law because nobody says you have to get someone pregnant to be convicted of statutory rape...

but i also have no problem with him banging her...just kinda sad that she is preggo at 16, she is so tiny too...hope everything goes ok with the pregnancy.

O, and did anyone hear if she was or wasn't on BC for certain? i didn't hear anything in regards to that..

sockgirl77

are you talking about the baby, as in the preggo spears? no idea where she was born lol, but if you are referring to the state that her 12wk old fetus will be born in...that is obviously not the law because nobody says you have to get someone pregnant to be convicted of statutory rape...

but i also have no problem with him banging her...just kinda sad that she is preggo at 16, she is so tiny too...hope everything goes ok with the pregnancy.

O, and did anyone hear if she was or wasn't on BC for certain?

I think it was actually the radio that said that the law all depends on what state the baby will be born in. But, all of this is pointless because nobody will ever file charges unless the Spears are looking for $ for publicity.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Lynne Spears, already grandmother to Britney’s young sons, told the magazine: “I didn’t believe it because Jamie Lynn’s always been so conscientious. She’s never late for her curfew. I was in shock. I mean, this is my 16-year-old baby.”
Jaime might have been in by midnight but the problem was that her boytoy was in by 10.:lmao: Again, WHERE'S DADDY SPEARS??? Never seen him on any newscast I've watched....might be a big part of the problem here:whistle:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Jaime might have been in by midnight but the problem was that her boytoy was in by 10.:lmao: Again, WHERE'S DADDY SPEARS??? Never seen him on any newscast I've watched....might be a big part of the problem here:whistle:

Daddy and Mommy Spears are divorced. The radio said this morning that he is very upset because Mommy Spears was only upset for an hour before getting on the phone and spinning deals for the story. He said she's working on a deal to get $1M for the first baby picture. He seems disgusted.

Pete

Repete
Daddy and Mommy Spears are divorced. The radio said this morning that he is very upset because Mommy Spears was only upset for an hour before getting on the phone and spinning deals for the story. He said she's working on a deal to get $1M for the first baby picture. He seems disgusted.

I wonder if they could get $2M for vid of the delivery?