Spectacular Day for a Ride

Had a bunch of things to do this morning, but blew them all off for a ride on the 'Wing. I love this weather... cool, dry. Very little traffic on the back roads. Wound up down on St. George's Island.

Would have stayed out longer, maybe stopped for lunch, but I had a rack of ribs waiting to be put on the grill for dinner tonight.

20141005_131401.jpg

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The only thing standing between me and rides to SGI are the 135 miles of crap in between.

No easy way to get past the whole Washington mess. Same reason why we don't ride in your direction...even though I'd love to do that again. It's been a lot of years since I've been to Harpers Ferry, for example...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
No easy way to get past the whole Washington mess. Same reason why we don't ride in your direction...even though I'd love to do that again. It's been a lot of years since I've been to Harpers Ferry, for example...

I am spoiled rotten up here, to be for sure. There are so many off the beaten path roads, it's just, well, awesome. I'm busy the next 3 weekends and that probably shoots the nicest weather but, if one pops up in November, get a few guys together and come on up on a Saturday, I'll show you why they put all that rubber on the sidewalls, cookout, send y'all home Sunday Am hungover. :buddies:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I am spoiled rotten up here, to be for sure. There are so many off the beaten path roads, it's just, well, awesome. I'm busy the next 3 weekends and that probably shoots the nicest weather but, if one pops up in November, get a few guys together and come on up on a Saturday, I'll show you why they put all that rubber on the sidewalls, cookout, send y'all home Sunday Am hungover. :buddies:

What's a "sidewall"?