Spicober's Spotty Butt-baby

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Spicober..i had to post your newbie here, I was afraid no one would see him! We LOVE spots here...and he's ADORABLE! Congratulations!!

He was born on March 6th.
1st pic is when he was 12 hrs. old, 2nd pic is at 3 weeks.

Attachments

• pho.jpg
    pho.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 112
  • phoen.jpg
    phoen.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 92

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
who are his parents? where did you get the color? We have 4 Appys in addition to our Rockies, so we love the spots.

Spicober

Here is Momma & Daddy. Fancy Lukin Lady and Black River Heart
I love appys. I always was a QH person until I fell in love with this babys momma. He is a pistol already. He is very "advanced" for his age-Might be gelded a little early-LOL
Thank you happy for posting this again for me. I am so proud of my little guy and I know you are the same with your baby. I thought that you were just rockies at your place, good to know there is someone else who loves the appys:yahoo:

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 68
  • chance.jpg
    chance.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 48

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
Who is Two Moons?

Two Moons was my first Appaloosa. I bought him as a soon to be 2 year old stallion but had the guy geld him before he brought him to my farm. He turned out to be a great trail horse , but he grew to 16.2+ and I had a hard time getting up on him. I had him over ten years until he developed ring bone and then he retired to another farm to be a pasture ornament. Put many miles on him around the lake before all the nice bridges were put up over the bad spots. His full brother was ridden in the Olympics. He loved to swim in the lake and would sing while doing it. We did a lot of primitive camping, the first time Mingz went camping on horseback was with me and Two Moons. Remember those thick t bone steaks cooked on the open fire? Those were the days! He was a character that will never be forgotten. I miss his big spotted butt. I'm on my third riding Appaloosa and have a mini leopard stallion Appaloosa also. I love SPOTS!!!!!

appaholic

Congrats on spotted baby! I love those little spotted butts. I have such great memories of getting up in the morning as a kid to find a new spotted rump in the barn.