Spin Spa

AiryT

I saw the infomercial on this (spin spa) one day and thought it might be something I'd like to try. After waiting more that two months to receive it, finally it arrived yesterday. I decided to try it this morning when I took my shower and in the beginning I thought this is nice and it will save some time, but half way through, it stopped running and I couldn't get it started again. I didn't check the batteries because I was running late, but surely they couldn't be dead after 10 minutes of use. Anyway, has anyone else tried it? Your thoughts please.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
I saw the infomercial on this (spin spa) one day and thought it might be something I'd like to try. After waiting more that two months to receive it, finally it arrived yesterday. I decided to try it this morning when I took my shower and in the beginning I thought this is nice and it will save some time, but half way through, it stopped running and I couldn't get it started again. I didn't check the batteries because I was running late, but surely they couldn't be dead after 10 minutes of use. Anyway, has anyone else tried it? Your thoughts please.

I got one for Christmas a few years back and it worked fine. I got a new one this Christmas from someone else and the other one was starting to wear out so I am using the newer one. No problems at all and the exfoliation pad that you can put the soap in is great for dry skin on your back where you can't reach :yay: I love mine.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
I wish I had gotten mine for $10 then I wouldn't feel so bad it doesn't work. When I get home, I'll check it out, maybe I can get it going again. I did like it for the 10 minutes I used it.

I saw the $10 one in a store near the Home Depot in Annap. off of rte 2.