spontaneous!!!! Plan on it!!!!

GregV814

okay....Mark your calendars.... You compulsive possessors have more than 1 calendar, I know....

Okay.... tomorrow, 1:00PM I'm throwing a "Once in a lifetime celestial" homage to the Solar Eclipse !!!! This will be held at the Hallowing Point Park, Prince Frederick, conveniently located off Rt. 231!!
I've contacted Bonnie Tyler's people to have her show up and start singing Total Eclipse of the Heart at 1:45, 2:00, 2:15 and 3:00pm ... They're be a moon bounce, herbal lemonade, tree hugging. This will be the event of the year. Please bring a covered dish in an environmentally responsible container, like maybe a plastic bag from WalMart, (banned in Anne Arundel County), and a trash can...
Dress accordingly, maybe Kaftan Rhobes and mirrored sunglasses! A genuine Indian Guru, "Parkteesh" (from the local 7-11) will hold a ceremony and we can break into a chant like "oooooohhhhhmmmm" at the eclipse's high point.
Our friends Grumpy and Bann will bring tambourines as accompaniment to the chants....

Contributions to fight global warming will be gladly accepted, its the right thing to do for the children. women and minorities and IMMIGRANTS!!!

Look for me...I'm driving the old Police car on loan from MSP!!!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
If I show up would it be too much to ask if you would share whatever it is you do everyday to come up with your posts?
Yeah, I'm convinced that he gave up on experimentation and went for full scale research, probably got a grant too.