Spooky

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
OK, here I am 2 blocks from the whitehouse and there is an unmarked blue & white helicopter that has been flying circles around the place for the last 30 minutes.

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
OMG they did an IP trace on me again! I feel like Will Smith.

Last edited:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I can see it around my building though window..the prez is probably getting ready to land at the WH. They do the same thing at AAFB.

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
I thought he was in Mehico. Meybe he ended up at south of the border instead. Of course, if he is coming back from Mehico, maybe INS is checking the place for illegals first.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I heard that helo flew around when the prez was cruising in a motorcade and it followed him to his destination.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by crabcake
I heard that helo flew around when the prez was cruising in a motorcade and it followed him to his destination.

I think you're right. We notice that whenever AF1 or AF2 or any of those prezzy planes is leaving/arriving AAFB, you see a helicopter circling. We can see it from Suitland Parkway and 4. Same blue and white helicopter as is/was flying outside my window today. Doesn't necessarily to have be the prez..but maybe VP or First Lady.....

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Maybe forcing GW and his croonies to sit through traffic a time or two during morning/afternoon rush hour might speed up the construction on the roadways. I wouldn't even care if he sold the contracts to his buddy's companies ... so long as something gets done. this morning was a royal biatch getting to work. :ohwell:

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
I don't know, first lady & vp are in my building quite often and all we see are extra suits w/earphones in the lobby and a couple of elevators blocked off. See lots of motorcades on PA ave too without helicopters. Oh well, helicopter is gone and I'm not glowing or dead so I guess it was an exercise or sumptin.