Sporting Clays

Originally posted by calamity jane
What or where is Sanner's Lake?

Thanks Kyle. I guess you're not a cat person, huh.
He likes cats just fine. Taste just like chicken.

J

justhangn

Thanks, justhangn & Ken King, Sanner's Lake is just what we've been looking for.

No problem, but don't sign up until April, the membership is from April to April, regardless of when you signed on.

Lock and load, be sure of your backstop. :cheers:

That's when I plan to get a membership. I already have a member that has offered to sponsor (sign) my membership application.

blacklabman

Sanner's Lake is having a sporting clays fun shoot Sunday, 11 Jan. In fact, we have one the second Sunday of the month. We start at 0900 and usually go until 1 PM. Great Mills Road in Lexington Park. Turn onto the paved lane that runs along the side of the golf driving range, go about 150 yds, and turn right onto the dirt road. You will hear us.

You do not have to be a club member to shoot. Just show up. The cost is $15 for 50 clay targets. $10 more if you want to go another round.

All membership's ($125/yr) that join now are go for 2004. Membership forms are at the skeet range. Benefits include other club activities and reduced costs for other events at the skeet.clays range.

Hope to see you Sunday.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by blacklabman
Sanner's Lake is having a sporting clays fun shoot Sunday, 11 Jan. In fact, we have one the second Sunday of the month.
How come it's not on the (range) event calendar?

tater

Originally posted by justhangn

Lock and load, be sure of your backstop. :cheers:

:yeahthat: And careful not to dot your draws when 2A sneaks in, throws his 50 cal together, and squeezed off a round w/out you knowing like he did with the old man that was shooting his civil war musket and it skeered the pizz out of him . :roflmao: :roflmao:

blacklabman

Sharon,

Our calendar on the web lags a bit.....OK alot.

Our clays shoots are listed on the Souther MD Community calendar.

I can only do so much.

See ya Sunday?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by blacklabman

See ya Sunday?
I'd love to, but you guys are too good for me. :lol:

How much of a turn-out do you usually have? I made it over once, just to watch on my way to the pistol range, but the event was practically over when I got there.

Broke90GSX

Does anyone know a place in So.Md. to shoot sporting clays?

Try Myrtle Grove in La Plata, 301-743-5161. Right off of 225 going towards Smallwood. 1-year permit is 15$. Jan-December. Open Sun 1-5, Mon-Sat 9-5. The hours change some times for hunting season, but are mostly open.

Rob