Sports Collectable's

mainman

Set Trippin
The last time I rode through Lex Park, I noticed a sports collectables store in the shopping center.

Has anyone been there? Do they have a wide variety? Overpriced???

Hell does anyone even know what it is called? :lmao:

C

chess

mainman said:
The last time I rode through Lex Park, I noticed a sports collectables store in the shopping center.

Rona's use to be across from McDonalds... to my knowledge there isnt a sports collectibles store down here....

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Been there.

Wide variety

If they dont have it, they can get it.

Prices seem reasonable.

Dont remember the name.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
chess said:
Rona's use to be across from McDonalds... to my knowledge there isnt a sports collectibles store down here....

Its next to Pizza hut and Rent a Center in all in the Square.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
mainman said:

Ebay baby. Ebay.

C

chess

Softballkid said:
Its next to Pizza hut and Rent a Center in all in the Square.

ahh

do they buy back like baseball cards :) I have a million i want to get rid of lol

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
chess said:
ahh

do they buy back like baseball cards :) I have a million i want to get rid of lol

I have no clue.. I just went in, walked around for a few minutes, and walked out....

Football is definitely the big thing in there, then I would say NASCAR, then baseball.

mainman

Set Trippin
I could soooooooooooo go through a paycheck in this joint...

XH Sports & Giftware

It looks like all of the teams are represented, like SBK said, it is mostly football stuff.

Pretty much anything you would want..

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
mainman said:

XH Sports & Giftware

It looks like all of the teams are represented, like SBK said, it is mostly football stuff.

Did you buy me anything?? You know what I like...:love:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
mainman said:

XH Sports & Giftware

Oh, one thing the lady did tell me, is they "did" have very nice Redskins throws/quilts, but they couldn't keep them in stock, so now they just order them when they are asked for....

which I don't understand, why don't you keep ordering them, keep customers happier by not having to wait if you to have them in stock...:confused:

And anything you find on the net, she said they may be able to get cheaper if you want to ask them before you order it online.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
I've been looking for a BudLight Redskins mirror. Can't seem to find one though.

My buddy has a Budweiser one, but got it from a friend way back when.

Any help on that would be appreciated. :yay: