Sport's Illustrated swimsuit edition

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Now featuring men disguised as women.

I don't really care about this because I don't read SI nor do I care about their swimsuit models, but I do care that the Leftists are systematically dismantling all of our cultural norms in favor of the fringe.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Well if they take photos half in the water, and the water is somewhat cold, then the bulge won't be as noticeable.

BernieP

Resident PIA
SI started the Swimsuit edition as a bonus to it's primary male audience.
They have added other "illustrations" since. Such as the nude athletes.
I hope this edition gets those heterosexual boys blood a boiling. Then lay it on them that it's a dude.

DaSDGuy

I don't really care about this because I don't read SI nor do I care about their swimsuit models, but I do care that the Leftists are systematically dismantling all of our cultural norms in favor of the fringe.
What, was moochelle too busy?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I heard they are going to open up a clothing store for men that think they are women. Gonna call it Valentina's Secret. The naïve are going to be shocked when the learn that the secret is actually a boner.

glhs837

Power with Control
SI started the Swimsuit edition as a bonus to it's primary male audience.
They have added other "illustrations" since. Such as the nude athletes.
I hope this edition gets those heterosexual boys blood a boiling. Then lay it on them that it's a dude.

I heard they are going to open up a clothing store for men that think they are women. Gonna call it Valentina's Secret. The naïve are going to be shocked when the learn that the secret is actually a boner.

BOP

:twitch:

Giving the Moose limbs more and more and more reason to hate us and to work themselves into a frenzy.

Hijinx

From what I could find out he got the cut and is sporting a home made vag.

Just a worthless hole with nothing there to make it work.

gemma_rae

Google 'Erin Anderson' and go to images. Try to pick out the guy.

With the girls getting uglier and the guys getting prettier, I am a bit shocked that no cosmetics company has developed a line of products for guys yet.

I should go on Shark Tank!:lol:

Last edited: