SPOT thrift store--ST Leonard Some advice needed.

Hessian

Some help needed:
Wife saw some furnishings there yesterday...and convinced me to move ahead with the buy.
Problem: I can't get there until 20 min shy of closing (5 PM.)
Does anyone know if they have someone to help move the furniture out and on to a ramp trailer? I'll gladly carry my side of things but I need a partner.
I am unsure if the sale staff have the muscle power to access, lift, & haul it out of the warehouse---
Anyone have some contact info on the staff working there?
Thank you!

frequentflier

happy to be living
Hessian, I don't think they have muscle readily available to help with furniture. There is a guy that works there and I think he is there on Fridays. Please call and ask them.
I support their mission of spaying and neutering animals and am happy to hear your wife found things she likes and wants to buy!

frequentflier

happy to be living
Some help needed:
Wife saw some furnishings there yesterday...and convinced me to move ahead with the buy.
Problem: I can't get there until 20 min shy of closing (5 PM.)
Does anyone know if they have someone to help move the furniture out and on to a ramp trailer? I'll gladly carry my side of things but I need a partner.
I am unsure if the sale staff have the muscle power to access, lift, & haul it out of the warehouse---
Anyone have some contact info on the staff working there?
Thank you!
My friend that works there said someone came and bought a bunch of furniture today. Was that you, Hessian?

Hessian

My friend that works there said someone came and bought a bunch of furniture today. Was that you, Hessian?
Yes...we are furnishing some cottages we bought down in rural NC...They are headed south tomorrow!! I saw the little Shepherd there...what a darlin!!! Dogs are just amazing ...