Spotify Employees ALREADY Trying To Get Joe Rogan Banned, Several Episodes REMOVED Already

Clem72

You can't keep these guys happy. Joe is not trans-phobic, he has one specific issue with trans-women competing in women's sports. Testosterone is a performance enhancing drug. Letting them compete with women who did not have the benefit of male hormones during their adolescence isn't fair to the rest of the competitors.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You can't keep these guys happy. Joe is not trans-phobic, he has one specific issue with trans-women competing in women's sports. Testosterone is a performance enhancing drug. Letting them compete with women who did not have the benefit of male hormones during their adolescence isn't fair to the rest of the competitors.

It seems so simple, doesn't it? Not sure why this is even a thing.

DaSDGuy

We have male sporting events. Male vs male.
We have female sporting events. Female vs female.
We can have trans sporting events. Trans vs trans.

Problem, if there was a problem, solved.

Hijinx

It seems so simple, doesn't it? Not sure why this is even a thing.

It's really pretty simple.
This thing started when people started accepting homosexuals as just another way of life.
Pretty soon they started accepting Tranny's as just another way of life.
Pretty soon they will accept Pedophile's as just another way of life.

Each time something new is accepted it stretches the limits.
Soon there will be no limits. That is the plan.
The head shrinkers who used to believe these things were sickness's now believe these things are perfectly acceptable.
Just as the Scientists tell us to wear masks and that we all are going to die if we don't, and we accept it.

After all they are edumacated, the beliefs of 2,000 years were wrong because they now know better.

limblips

PREMO Member

If we had trans vs trans, they would then demand Title IX coverage and sue daily for inclusion and equal pay.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's really pretty simple.
This thing started when people started accepting homosexuals as just another way of life.
Pretty soon they started accepting Tranny's as just another way of life.
Pretty soon they will accept Pedophile's as just another way of life.

You made a big jump from people who aren't hurting anyone else to people who are sexually abusing a child.

I don't care about trans people. Do you, it's not my business. It IS my business when female athletes are being trounced and many times injured because some ahole guy who "identifies" as a woman competes against them in clearly unfair physical contests.

It's just more division from the Left because that's what they do. It's all they know how to do. Any reasonably sane person understands that men competing against women in sports is inherently unfair. We know that men do not have their period, nor can they become pregnant. Women do not have penises. It's stunning that we have to explain biology to the Party of Science.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If we had trans vs trans, they would then demand Title IX coverage and sue daily for inclusion and equal pay.

Fine with me. We put WAY to much emphasis on sports entertainment in this country. These people play games. They're not curing cancer or doing anything of note. Some guy who can dribble and shoot a basketball is NOT a hero.

Louise

You made a big jump from people who aren't hurting anyone else to people who are sexually abusing a child.

I don't care about trans people. Do you, it's not my business. It IS my business when female athletes are being trounced and many times injured because some ahole guy who "identifies" as a woman competes against them in clearly unfair physical contests.

It's just more division from the Left because that's what they do. It's all they know how to do. Any reasonably sane person understands that men competing against women in sports is inherently unfair. We know that men do not have their period, nor can they become pregnant. Women do not have penises. It's stunning that we have to explain biology to the Party of Science.

I think you and Hijinx think the same, but said it in different wording. I agree with both of you.

Hijinx

I didn't make the jump the people who accept these things made it.
Even you claim that those who claim to be women are hurting the girls--and they are.
I do care about all people and these people are mentally disturbed.
Their suicide rate is pretty high, they are sick, and they need help not mutilation.

The longer we let it go the worse it will get, and more sick nuts will appear and insist on their being recognized.
Even you have read and commented on the California law that allows anyone within ten years of a child is legal in having sex with that child.
You should be able to see the trend.

SamSpade

I guess it would easily be argued - are you a WOMAN - or TRANS?
Because if you're not a WOMAN but say you are TRANS - participate in TRANS events.

Actually I think that would defuse the situation a lot more. For one, it would drastically reduce the number of events where trans are competing because while half the country is female, a substantially smaller portion is trans.

And secondly - I think a lot of these trans would be less anxious to compete, knowing they no longer have any advantage over their competitors. I think part of the allure is, easy win.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And secondly - I think a lot of these trans would be less anxious to compete, knowing they no longer have any advantage over their competitors. I think part of the allure is, easy win.

I think that's true. You don't see many trans men (biological women) competing in men's sports; it's always bio guys competing against women.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I didn't make the jump the people who accept these things made it.
Even you claim that those who claim to be women are hurting the girls--and they are.
I do care about all people and these people are mentally disturbed.
Their suicide rate is pretty high, they are sick, and they need help not mutilation.

The longer we let it go the worse it will get, and more sick nuts will appear and insist on their being recognized.
Even you have read and commented on the California law that allows anyone within ten years of a child is legal in having sex with that child.
You should be able to see the trend.

Gay pedophile.
Gay also transgender.
Transgender pedophile.

You're conflating three separate groups.

SamSpade

There is some crossover between people who love dogs and people who are mass murderers. Are all dog lovers Hitler?

You like beer.
Ted Bundy liked beer.

Are you a serial killer?

I don't know how to explain that men who rape little boys are not usually gay, because they believe if you stick your wick in an ass, you are defined as gay - unless it's a woman's ass, and then it's ok I guess.

Guarantee all those dudes in prison who rape other prisoners are not gay. In prison, it's meant to dominate, to humiliate and to injure.
In Roman times, they only considered it effeminate if you were the catcher and not the pitcher.

Profiles of pedophiles - and I mean, pedoPHILES, not pederasts - are that they are mostly hetero by choice.
It is not a simple one off study - this is years of observation.
They're also mentally ill, sick people. They do it because they are not right in the head, not because they're gay and just happen to like
little boys instead of grown men.

PederASTS - men who have sex with underage men, usually teenagers - they're usually gay. They're doing it with young men whom the law says are unable to legally give consent, but they don't usually force themselves on them.