sprained ankle.. on both!

asdf1234

hello, i have gotten a sprain ankle on my right ankle and this one was very horrible, severe swelling, pain to walk, so i visited a doctor and he gave me a bone x-ray or something and gave me a compression wrap (which only let out my foot to turn out blue and black no matter how lightly i wrapped it, and numbed my foot which is still slightly numb if you know what i mean) and so its been i say a week, but a day ago i was playing basketball and i fell on my other ankle wrong, its not bad, i can walk on it but the bone on my left ankle, the bone on the left seems sharp in a way, it does not hurt, theres only a little swelling. i need to go to tuesday morning and friday morning football practice so im wondering what your guys thoughts are if i can buy a ankle brace and still be able to run, i mean i walk fine, my feet are just a little stiff, any questions i would be honestly and happily answer

K

Kain99

hello, i have gotten a sprain ankle on my right ankle and this one was very horrible, severe swelling, pain to walk, so i visited a doctor and he gave me a bone x-ray or something and gave me a compression wrap (which only let out my foot to turn out blue and black no matter how lightly i wrapped it, and numbed my foot which is still slightly numb if you know what i mean) and so its been i say a week, but a day ago i was playing basketball and i fell on my other ankle wrong, its not bad, i can walk on it but the bone on my left ankle, the bone on the left seems sharp in a way, it does not hurt, theres only a little swelling. i need to go to tuesday morning and friday morning football practice so im wondering what your guys thoughts are if i can buy a ankle brace and still be able to run, i mean i walk fine, my feet are just a little stiff, any questions i would be honestly and happily answer

My son sprained his ankle during his Senior year of Football. Against all advice he continued to play. Needless to say, he was out for the remainder of the season on crutches. Take care of yourself.

M

Mousebaby

My son sprained his ankle during his Senior year of Football. Against all advice he continued to play. Needless to say, he was out for the remainder of the season on crutches. Take care of yourself.

:yeahthat: My brother hurt his knee really bad one year playing football and didn't follow doctors orders and he continued to have problems for years and excruciating pain in that knee. He ended up having surgery on the knee and its still messed up. DON'T PLAY TIL YOUR HEALED! :yay:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Reading that sprained my eyes. :faint: