Spring ahead this Sun March 10

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sad Vitamin D GIF by Fia Oruene

GregV814

so let me get this straight.... If I'm on the Apalachicola River in Florida and catch a record size fish on the east bank and motorboat with a buxom blonde across to the west bank, what time is it?

stgislander

PREMO Member
so let me get this straight.... If I'm on the Apalachicola River in Florida and catch a record size fish on the east bank and motorboat with a buxom blonde across to the west bank, what time is it?
Your boat is a time machine?!!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Time to quit fishing.

Kinnakeet

Longer after the last time you looked at your watch

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think the overlords should leave DST alone. They will no doubt screw it up and have us getting up long after the day breaks and working until long after sunset. There is nothing these people won't **** up. It's not broke, don't fix it.

limblips

PREMO Member
Look, you have to decide, Are you going to fish or motorboat the blonde. You can't do both.

Tech

Time to wake up, you're dreaming.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I think the overlords should leave DST alone. They will no doubt screw it up and have us getting up long after the day breaks and working until long after sunset. There is nothing these people won't **** up. It's not broke, don't fix it.
The next iteration of this, they're going to switch the AM and PM and force you to play along.