Spring Color

MrX

High Octane
33wtzif.jpg

Larger version can be seen here Dare To be Different by *MrX99 on deviantART

Last edited:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
That background looks pastel-ish; did you p.p. that or is that the natural bokeh of your lens? Decent subject matter for being two steps outside your door. :lol:

MrX

High Octane
Great shot MrX---great dof and the title is very appropriate!--Don't cha just love spring!!!

Thank you, i do love spring but hate the pollen...lol.

That background looks pastel-ish; did you p.p. that or is that the natural bokeh of your lens? Decent subject matter for being two steps outside your door. :lol:

Thats the bokeh of the lens, just did basic pp to it from the raw file. Shot with Nikkor 105mm F/2.8 Micro lens at F/3.0.

lol...yeah, my neighbors look at me funny laying in the yard taking pics of the flowers. Im sure they think in whack-o! :killingme

Geek

Thank you, i do love spring but hate the pollen...lol.

Thats the bokeh of the lens, just did basic pp to it from the raw file. Shot with Nikkor 105mm F/2.8 Micro lens at F/3.0.

lol...yeah, my neighbors look at me funny laying in the yard taking pics of the flowers. Im sure they think in whack-o! :killingme

I am sure that is not the only reason :poorbaby:

Great shot! I love spring pictures.

MrX

High Octane
Hey...I saw someone who could be your twin at Sonar on Sunday.....even got the shot cup he threw into the crowd :lmao:
:lol: i heard my brother was in town...i couldnt make it up to B'more though.

How far away?

Maybe. But one with a very cute baby, so that's a positive for you. :lol:

No idea of an exact distance, maybe a few feet.

lol...thanks, maybe i should have her outside with me during these antics.