Spring Flag Football?

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Who offers what for kids? I heard their is a league in SM that has flag for kids based on ages instead of weight.

My son wants to try football but it's such a HUGE commitment.. and add to that he is a big boy.. he is 9 and bigger/taller than his sister who is almost 12. I worry about putting him out there with experienced older kids.

LusbyMom

Its up to the coaches when the practice is. Sometimes 1 day sometimes 2. Last spring it rained so much coaches had to cancel more then they wanted to.

I did see the age thing. It's the age as of June 1.. so he would play the 7-9... if only the date was june 4th he would play with your boy :lol:

youthfootball

Spring Season we practice two to three nights a week.

Fall season we practice one to two nights a week. We have to share the fields in the fall with the tackle kids.

If u have any questions please feel free to call us at 301-862-4155.

That's kinda scary isn't it? :lol:

Yes seems how your son is taller than my oldest ( or just about) and my youngest is called Tiny Tim ( because he is so tiny). It would be very funny to see mine a yours. mine could hold the ball and yours could pick him up and carry him all the way down the field and score LOL jk.

LusbyMom

Yes seems how your son is taller than my oldest ( or just about) and my youngest is called Tiny Tim ( because he is so tiny). It would be very funny to see mine a yours. mine could hold the ball and yours could pick him up and carry him all the way down the field and score LOL jk.

:roflmao: