Spring has got to be here soon

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Beautiful picture.

I think spring is finally here, late this year, but tonight I hear peepers for the first time.

mamatutu

mama to two
The osprey seemed liked it was right in my family room. Your images/photos are awesome! I looked at your website, and I didn't see that you do weddings. If you do, I would love to get info from you. If not, can you give me info on someone you reccommend; I would definitely trust your judgement. Daughter is getting married near St. Michaels May 2014. Thanks.

Last edited:

corollinout

The osprey seemed liked it was right in my family room. Your images/photos are awesome! I looked at your website, and I didn't see that you do weddings. If you do, I would love to get info from you. If not, can you give me info on someone you reccommend; I would definitely trust your judgement. Daughter is getting married near St. Michaels May 2014. Thanks.

I am working my way into weddings, I don't have a price guide for weddings yet but I did one a few weeks ago that the couple and their family loved. Right now I am pricing them on a case by case basis.

I was recently in St Michaels, looks like an awesome place for a wedding.