Spring Installation

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
Floyd2004 said:
You dont own something else?! that sucks...

I bought the Neon because i like it. I didnt buy it because its fast, i mean its a neon... If i wanted a fast overly priced sports car then i would have bought one. Thats not the case. the case is that i have a nice car that i like and that i can drive anywhere i desire.

Im just one of the many that cant settle for stock anything, Even if i had bought a BMW or a Porche then id still mod it.

And i just did a rough tally on my mods... only about 3.5k into it. Thats about as much as im doing.

LOL thats it? 3.5K... I cant even imagine how much I put into that bucket LOL.. Now granted most of my mods came from Vendor supplied "Test" parts I still count the costs usually..

I modify anything and everything.. It's amazing I have left my Jet ski's stock for the year I have owned them.

01mds10

itsbob said:
Actually I drive a bike..

What I don't understand is people that buy cheap cars, and then sink a lot of money into them.. Why not put the money up front and buy a nice car?? I mean, ya buy a Neon, sink 5 - 10k into it, all that money you probably could have bought something nice that probably could have gone 0-60 in less then a minute a half without putting anymore work into it.

guess you gonna give me #### to if you find out how much i have invested into my s10. rough estimate i'd say 9k give or take a few hundred. am i done? no. another 8k into it i will pretty much be done with my truck.

why do i do this? it's something to do.

and before you make another smart ass remark, my truck is not a cheap 1500 dollar vehicle.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
01mds10 said:
guess you gonna give me #### to if you find out how much i have invested into my s10. rough estimate i'd say 9k give or take a few hundred. am i done? no. another 8k into it i will pretty much be done with my truck.

why do i do this? it's something to do.

and before you make another smart ass remark, my truck is not a cheap 1500 dollar vehicle.
What year S-10??

Floyd2004

-Void-
itsbob said:
What year S-10??

Here she be...
1109881658_l.jpg