Spring vaccines? Which ones are you doing?

Wait4It..boom

It's that time again - spring! Which brings vaccine schedules...
I have older horses (2 mid-twenties and one 30+) and will be giving my own shots (aside from the vet pulling coggins and giving the rabies). I want to space them out too with their systems not rebounding as well as they once did and don't need a farm call each time when I can order and do it myself.
I know there can be debate on vaccines, but I'm wondering which vaccines are folks mostly giving in this area? Are you guys giving Tetanus, Potomac Horse Fever, and Strangles each year?

Here's the Valley Vet recommended schedule:
Vaccination Schedule for Horses

highnote

Yes I give Rhino (1&4), Flu, E/W/V Enceph, tetanus, Potomac Horse fever, west nile, rabies, and strangles every year.

Some of those can even be given twice a year.

But, if your horses never leave your farm (and no visiting horses come in) some of them could be skipped. But most horses are not that "isolated".

Rabies is a big YES- there are many outbreaks around here in the last few years.

Same thing with strangles. Several outbreaks in the last few years.

Good idea with spacing them out. Southern states sells most of them. So does tractor supply, I believe. You can order online too, but then you have to pay extra for overnight shipping and a polar box.