St. Andrews Presbytarian College! (:

jamesbond007

So I went to the open house this weekend at St. Andrews in NC for my Therapeutic Horsemanship Carreer! :) I cannot wait to go there, as long as I get accepted :whistle:

I want to bring my horse with me but board at the school is $600 a month!!!:cds:
Theres a local farm a few miles away from the equestrian facility that I'm planning on bringing him to, thats not as expensive, but in order to get on the A show team, I NEED LESSONS!

I'm looking for a trainer who can help me and Rebel exceed in our training. I need work on my eq, and rebel just needs to get in shape and we need advice on where to go next.

If anyone has anyone in mind that could do a lot of work for us before August, I would LOVE your opinions!! :) thank you!

Oh, and we are located in La Plata, MD.. but willing to trailer for someone good! :)

Thanks!

Eventer29

One of my past students goes to St. Andrews and likes it a lot. She boards at a nearby farm because the board was so high at the school. At first she complained because she had no time at all for her horses. She rode in the school classes but never got to ride her own. I guess she worked things out because she took a second horse with her last semester and this one. Her only complaint is that she couldnt do the dressage program and the hunter one at the same time. Being an eventer it was a tough decision, but she figured shed better work on her dressage a bit.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
So I went to the open house this weekend at St. Andrews in NC for my Therapeutic Horsemanship Carreer! :) I cannot wait to go there, as long as I get accepted :whistle:

I want to bring my horse with me but board at the school is $600 a month!!!:cds:
Theres a local farm a few miles away from the equestrian facility that I'm planning on bringing him to, thats not as expensive, but in order to get on the A show team, I NEED LESSONS!

I'm looking for a trainer who can help me and Rebel exceed in our training. I need work on my eq, and rebel just needs to get in shape and we need advice on where to go next.

If anyone has anyone in mind that could do a lot of work for us before August, I would LOVE your opinions!! :) thank you!

Oh, and we are located in La Plata, MD.. but willing to trailer for someone good! :)

Thanks!

I'd sign up for the Kenny Krome clinic on December 13th. :howdy:

spellbound

Thanks!

Merrymount has produced several MHSA and Gittings Equitation Finalists. They should be able to help you with your equitation.