St.Charles Towne Center

duzzey

Did ya'll hear the news this morning about the shooting that took place there yesterday afternoon? Seems this place is going the Landover Mall route! The end of this mall is near....

K

Kizzy

News :yikes: I just thought we chit chatted around here.

Yes duzzey, this area is quickly going down hill and the topic has been discussed on this forum several times. Sad, I remember when this area was safe.

nomoney

Originally posted by kwillia
Back in my day, Iverson Mall was a friendly family mall...:dance:

who are you kiddin;;; back in your day there weren't any malls; you shopped and wiped with the sears catalog.

K

Kizzy

Easy on the Sears Catalog comments :mad:

I use to go thru it and circle what I wanted for Christmas.

:tantrum I'm not old.

Stang Girl

Mr. and Mrs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you here about the dead body the found in Callaway? It was in the back of a truck. It was across the street from Big Timers house.

nomoney

Originally posted by Stang Girl
Did you here about the dead body the found in Callaway? It was in the back of a truck. It was across the street from Big Timers house.

was it shot at st. charles towne center?

Stang Girl

Mr. and Mrs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by nomoney
was it shot at st. charles towne center?

No they think the body has been there for a while? So I don't know if they will find out what happen?

CMC122

Go Braves!
No they think the body has been there for a while? So I don't know if they will find out what happen?
Wow very interesting information?

nomoney

well then shouldn't this be in its own thread??????