St. Croix and G. Loomis....

toppick08

Biggest overpriced, overpriced POS rods ever put on the market...weak as branch water......You'd be better off with a Shakespeare ....Trust me....I know......
:lol:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Never had a problem with either of my St. Croix rods.(5' 2pc ul or the 6' m) I'd rather use a copper rod in a thunderstorm than a schittspear.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Nevert had a problem with either of my St. Croix rods.(5' 2pc ul or the 6' m) I'd rather use a copper rod in a thunderstorm than a schittspear.

I use both the high dollar rods and Shakespeare.
I like the touch and lightness of my Loomis's.

On my boat when I am fishing with, who knows, I use Shakespeare they are indestructible, just like the ads.

lovinmaryland

G-Loomis has a great policy if something happens to your rod (other than you purposely breaking it lol) We have sent back a few rods and had them replaced free of charge no questions asked :yay:

Sparx

Biggest overpriced, overpriced POS rods ever put on the market...weak as branch water......You'd be better off with a Shakespeare ....Trust me....I know......
:lol:

Can you be more specific? I like my St Croixs and most of them are made in good ole' USA!

toppick08

I use both the high dollar rods and Shakespeare.
I like the touch and lightness of my Loomis's.

On my boat when I am fishing with, who knows, I use Shakespeare they are indestructible, just like the ads.

I've sent more of them back than you have ever touched my dear cap'n....Word...Unless they have improved, .....Give me Southbend...better bang for the buck....:killingme.....all up to the user...:smile:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I've sent more of them back than you have ever touched my dear cap'n....Word...Unless they have improved, .....Give me Southbend...better bang for the buck....:killingme.....all up to the user...:smile:

Unless you're a tackle dealer, I don't know how you can make that comment.