• Will be there to watch.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Will be there and plan to speak.

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

awpitt

Main Streeter
...at Great Mills High School, Tuesday Night.

Are you going?

If so, are you going to speak?

royhobie

hobieflyer
...at Great Mills High School, Tuesday Night.

Are you going?

If so, are you going to speak?

Nothing like having it at a nice "independent" location. Not that the school board, along with the school union and others has ever put any pressure on anyone. I attended the budget meetings the last several years. In the past I have testified "IN FAVOR" of an increased budget for the BOE. Now, it seems like the moto of "support your local schools" is the primary theme every year. Not much time left for other issues. And even if folks with other issues get a chance, the meeting is typcially drawn late in to the night.

One good thing about about the budget hearing being over with, perhaps the massive letter writing to the local papers is over with? At one point there were so many letters to the editor from the education folks, I thought they owned the Enterprise. But, with that said, our teachers do an outstanding job for quite a bit they have to put up with. I am not sure how long they could last if it was the entire year. I could do what they do. So, I do support them. However, we must remind ourselves that our County has other issues as well.