St. Mary's County Fair - Are you Going?

St. Mary's County Fair - Are You Going?

• I always go to the fair!

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • I never go to the fair!

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The weather may keep me away this year.

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • What a stupid poll.

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vale

This Space For Rent
Just curious to see how many people plan on going this year. I think the weather may cause it to be a muddy mess.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
We were going to go today, but not in this weather. Not sure if we'll have time to go this weekend.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Just curious to see how many people plan on going this year. I think the weather may cause it to be a muddy mess.

It almost always rains before or during the fair.
We used to go when my Brother and I were kids.
We would make it a family outing. Dad would gripe about parking and Mom would gripe about the "livestock smell," but we would still have a good time.

Little Brother lives in TN now and I haven't been to the fair in years.

Meeeemories.....dada DA dadadada.....

Last edited:

sockgirl77

I intended on going for a few hours each day but not in this weather. Eventually, I will have to go and deal with the mess. Why do they insist on having it the same weekend every year? It's been this way since I was a kid. I really do not remember one fair weekend where the weather was great. I vote to have it in October!

lovinmaryland

I intended on going for a few hours each day but not in this weather. Eventually, I will have to go and deal with the mess. Why do they insist on having it the same weekend every year? It's been this way since I was a kid. I really do not remember one fair weekend where the weather was great. I vote to have it in October!

No can do that would interfere w/ my Oyster Festival and Lobster Festival :lol:

nobody really

I need a nap
Oct 2 Charles County Fair Grounds. There is a thread on here w/ forum member selling them as well :yay:

We go every year it is a BLAST! Good food cold beer what else do you need!

sweet! i'll do a search and see if they still have tix we might just take a ride over if the weather isn't too bad

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Went last night to count all my pretty ribbons :yahoo:

Will probably go a couple more times over the weekend, plus volunteered to work and need to pick up my entries Sunday evening. It's traditional to wade through the mud at the fair.