St. Mary's County Fair

Debbie92454

Does anyone know where we can get a copy of a fair book? My daughter needs the information for the baby contest. She wants to enter both her young daughters. We have tried the local papers and they are not in them and the fair starts next week. Any sugesstions?

Debbie92454 said:
Does anyone know where we can get a copy of a fair book? My daughter needs the information for the baby contest. She wants to enter both her young daughters. We have tried the local papers and they are not in them and the fair starts next week. Any sugesstions?

You can register day of the baby contest up to 15 minutes prior to the class time. I think reg opens at 9am on Sunday morning.

jenbengen

Watch it
Debbie92454 said:

The sign in front of the fairgrounds said catalogs are at the libraries. Not sure if that is what you need though.

SoMDGirl42

Debbie92454 said:
what age bracket?

SShewbert

What love is all about
This is her daughter and to answer your question:

The oldest birth day is Dec 1st 2004 and the youngest is Jan 31st 2007

SShewbert

What love is all about
What is the fee to enter them? I had moved out of the state and just moved back last year and my oldest was sick so I wasnt able to enter her but I plan to enter both of them this year. Also can anyone tell me what happens at it? I have never watched the baby show so I dont know anything about it. How do they judge?

Trunk Monkey

Defender of the Blonde
I wonder if I could win a prize. How many monkeys are entered anyway? All those stupid ducks, pigs and sheep wouldn't stand a chance against a highly intelligent primate like myself.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Trunk Monkey said:
I wonder if I could win a prize. How many monkeys are entered anyway? All those stupid ducks, pigs and sheep wouldn't stand a chance against a highly intelligent primate like myself.
Only if you resist the urge to fling poo at passers by.

W

wkndbeacher

Debbie92454 said:

Here you go: http://www.somd.com/smcfair/

rescueman

get there early on sunday the 23rd thats when they do the entry for the baby contest. my wife put our twins in every year.

Trunk Monkey

Defender of the Blonde
Trunk Monkey said:
St. Mary's County Fair 09-14-2007 10:03 PM monkeys are thilthy !

Well isn't this telling. Big bad human, top of the food chain, supposedly intelligent and you say "thilthy". Assuming that you meant "filthy" and I will have you know that I am exceptionally clean. Vrai insists I shower everyday and clean my ears. I dress nice except on Wednesday when Vrai lets me run naked.