With over 120 years of experience, their team of lawyers and experienced legal support professionals work to help you in a time of legal need.
St. Mary’s County Government Tropical Storm Isaias Operational Status
LEONARDTOWN, MD – Tropical Storm Isaias is predicted to affect St. Mary’s County in the early morning hours of Tuesday, August 4, 2020. High winds, heavy rains and flooding conditions are expected. St. Mary’s County Government encourages all citizens to be informed and prepared. In advance of Tropical Storm Isaias impacts expected in St. Mary’s County, the following changes to county government operations are announced:
· Sandbags available from 3-8 p.m. on Monday, August 3, at all six (6) convenience centers (Charlotte Hall, Clements, Oakville, Ridge, St. Andrews, and Valley Lee). Limit of 10 per vehicle.
· All St. Mary’s County Administrative Offices will be closed Tuesday, August 4
· All Recreation and Parks facilities will be closed Tuesday, August 4
· St. Mary’s Transit buses and SSTAP buses will suspend all morning service on Tuesday, August 4. A decision regarding afternoon bus service will be announced by 10 a.m. Tuesday, August 4
· All six (6) Convenience Centers and St. Andrews Landfill will be closed Tuesday, August 4
· All three Senior Activity Centers (Loffler, Garvey, & Northern) remain closed due to COVID-19 restrictions
· There will be no Home Delivered Meals on Tuesday, August 4
· All St. Mary’s County Library locations (Charlotte Hall, Leonardtown, & Lexington Park) will be closed Tuesday, August 4
· The Circuit Court will be closed Tuesday, August 4
· Metcom Administrative Offices will be closed Tuesday, August 4
Residents can call the weather emergency hotline, 301-475-4911, Tuesday, August 4, and Wednesday, August 5, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for information regarding road closures, debris removal, and county government operations and services.
Stay up to date by visiting the St. Mary’s County Government website at www.stmarysmd.com or follow us on Facebook or Twitter for official storm updates and information.
Disclaimer: In the U.S.A., all persons accused of a crime by the State are presumed to be innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. See: https://so.md/presumed-innocence. Additionally, all of the information provided above is solely from the perspective of the respective law enforcement agency and does not provide any direct input from the accused or persons otherwise mentioned. You can find additional information about the case by searching the Maryland Judiciary Case Search Database using the accused's name and date of birth. The database is online at https://so.md/mdcasesearch . Persons named who have been found innocent or not guilty of all charges in the respective case, and/or have had the case ordered expunged by the court can have their name, age, and city redacted by following the process defined at https://so.md/expungeme.