St Mary's County Police blotter...

Ponytail

"On 06/12/07 Deputy Michael Boyer arrested Alyana Letair Pace ( Age 29 of Lexington Park) and charged her with Assault in the Second Degree after she struck her live-in boyfriend several time with a table. "

:roflmao:

Ponytail said:
"On 06/12/07 Deputy Michael Boyer arrested Alyana Letair Pace ( Age 29 of Lexington Park) and charged her with Assault in the Second Degree after she struck her live-in boyfriend several time with a table. "

:high5: I just posted this... cracked me up too! :roflmao:

wineo

loving life
Woodyspda said:
I heard about this from someone close to the case. Seems he was beating her prior to her attack.
To bad he could get back up afterwards. :smack: There is to much DV in this county. :jerry: Everyone should just get along. :flowers:

Vince

Ponytail said:

If she can hit her boyfriend with a table, I don't want to be around when she decides to use bigger furniture. :yikes:

:lmao:

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
Woodyspda said:
I heard about this from someone close to the case. Seems he was beating her prior to her attack.

She shouldn't be arrested if she was giving him what he deserved. I hope the table survived :lmao: