St. Mary's County Youth NFL Flag Football

youthfootball

The St. Mary's County Youth NFL FLag Football Leaque & The Pax River Raiders would like to wish everyone a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

On-line registration begins Dec. 1st for the Spring 2009 season.

St. Mary's County Youth NFL Flag Football is the premier youth football league for boys and girls ages 5-17. The program provides young players a fun and exciting opportunity to engage in non-contact, continuous action while learning lessons in teamwork. This league is an affiliate of the NFL and The Pax River Raiders Tackle football & Cheerleading league.

Please click here to be taken to our web-site St. Mary's County Youth NFL Flag Football

In person Registration will be held at Chancellors Run Park & Leonard Hall Rec. Center on the following Saturdays from 9am-3pm.

Chancellors Run Park
Jan. 10th, 17th, 24th & 31st
Feb. 7th, 14th, 21st & 28th

Leonard Hall Rec. Center
Jan. 17th & 31st
Feb. 14th & 28th

All games will be played on Saturday's at Dorsey Park. Teams will practice at Lancaster Park, Dorsey Park & John Baggett Park. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, 301-862-4155.

Last edited:

burris30

Ya I coached the Raiders last year and I will say that flag football was a great time for the kids and real fun to coach! Very fast paced and exciting! Thanks Pax River Raiders!!!

youthfootball

The St. Mary's County Youth NFL Flag Football League & The Pax River Raiders would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year.

We dont do flag football

We didnt either until last spring. I admit I didnt think my son would like it. He lives for tackle football and I thought this would be too slow for him. He has always played baseball in the spring. He is good at that also. He pitched in tournaments. When I read about flag last year I gave him the choice. He picked flag. It was an awesome season. He loved it. The people that run it are good. So I would reccomend this.

Callie girl

We didnt either until last spring. I admit I didnt think my son would like it. He lives for tackle football and I thought this would be too slow for him. He has always played baseball in the spring. He is good at that also. He pitched in tournaments. When I read about flag last year I gave him the choice. He picked flag. It was an awesome season. He loved it. The people that run it are good. So I would reccomend this.

I have to sign my son up. He picked it over t-ball to :lol:

SoccerMom2

We are signing my son up for the Pax Rivers flag football for the fall. I can't wait. We are stoked. Can't wait to meet the coaches and parents as well.

youthfootball

We will be holding in person registration this Saturday Feb. 14th, at Chancellors Run Park inside the Teen Center Bldg. and also at The Leonard Hall Rec. Center from 9am-3pm.

You may also register your child online at our website St. Mary's County Youth NFL Flag Football

There are only 3 registrations left for the 2009 Spring season.