St. Mary's Horse Show fair pictures

peacecreations

Thank you for the feedback on the photos. I apologize to anyone who was disappointed with the posted pictures and those whose picture didn't make the site. There were several reasons why there were not more photos on the web. Mostly due to background issues. I am new to taking photographs of horses and I only have done two events last years fair and this years fair. I welcome all helpful feedback so please email me at peacecreations@knac.com. I really wish I would have had some feedback last year so I could have done better this year. I am still working on timing and angle for the jump shots and I really wasn't aware that front shots were considered bad. Like I said I really appreciate any helpful feedback. My daughter has started riding so I want to take better pictures of the horse and rider.

Thanks,
John
index

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
OMG those western riders...things that make you go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :jameo: I am afraid to look at anymore

devinej

i don't think they were commenting on the quality of your pics of the western riders....but the riders themselves...

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm

Attachments

• DSCN4102.jpg
    DSCN4102.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 126
  • DSCN4269.jpg
    DSCN4269.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 105
  • DSCN4182.jpg
    DSCN4182.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 111