St. Mary's lake 11/20

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Since all the other outdoorspeople are sitting in treestand, I had the lake to myself. Pretty windy but an overall nice day on the water.

I fooled 4 fish, 3 bass and a pickerel. I have not fished here in a long time. Years ago I'd get 20-30 fish per outing depending on how long I stayed.

Attachments

• 1456032_720597211302740_1896920525_n.jpg
    1456032_720597211302740_1896920525_n.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 134

Shutout

Nice fish. Never fish down your way. Should check out the area sometime. I pretty much stay up here and fish Liberty and Piney Run reserviors.

Caution

Since all the other outdoorspeople are sitting in treestand, I had the lake to myself. Pretty windy but an overall nice day on the water.

I fooled 4 fish, 3 bass and a pickerel. I have not fished here in a long time. Years ago I'd get 20-30 fish per outing depending on how long I stayed.

NICE. Looks like the wind is going to be decent tomorrow. We are heading out of PLO again and trying a few places I was able to decent decent tips on. THey have the MSSA tournament the weekend. Not for me! Between the 4 & 6' Waves forcasted and every rockfisher in Southern MD trying for them I would not wanna be on the water if you paid me.

corollinout

I used to go there 4-5 times a week. It was great when the water was lower and I could walk most of the lake. I haven't been over there in a few years. Usually I just fish the lake in CRE and some of the ponds. I sold my boat when we moved to a house with less parking for the trailer.