St. Mary's lake 12/15 Fishing report

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Still catching a few, but the bite isn't quite like it is during the summer or fall.
fished for 4 hours. Trolled mostly. Caught the bass on a jointed rapala.

Sml003-3.jpg

Sml006-4.jpg

Sml005-5.jpg

Sml002-3.jpg

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
Nice catch. We had a lake in our back yard growing up. I did a lot of fishing. Caught sunnny's, perch, big mouth bass, catfish and pickerel. Baby catfish look like tadpoles with wiskers:) When it froze up I was skating or being the goalie playing hockey. Those were the days. I wish I was a kid again. I had a pond put in on my farm but the guy didn't do it right and now it's a big hole that gets 1/2 filled up when it rains a lot then leaks out in less than a week. Someday I will get it fixed and fish again!!!!

Monello

PREMO Member
The bass was a nice surprise. It went almost 20 inches. I hope spring gets here soon!!!

Monello

PREMO Member
Nice catch. We had a lake in our back yard growing up. I did a lot of fishing. Caught sunnny's, perch, big mouth bass, catfish and pickerel. Baby catfish look like tadpoles with wiskers:) When it froze up I was skating or being the goalie playing hockey. Those were the days. I wish I was a kid again. I had a pond put in on my farm but the guy didn't do it right and now it's a big hole that gets 1/2 filled up when it rains a lot then leaks out in less than a week. Someday I will get it fixed and fish again!!!!
Let me know when you get your pond fixed. I can give you a few fish to put into it.