st marys lake

J

jp2854

are any of you going to be out there riding today? We are thinking about taking bruno and shes never been around any horses before. She might be off leash if I don't go but if I do go she will be on leash.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jp2854

Thanks...We didn't end up going after all...Maybe another day we will take her down there and just let her run or is that not a good idea? I have never been to stmarys.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Thanks...We didn't end up going after all...Maybe another day we will take her down there and just let her run or is that not a good idea? I have never been to stmarys.

It isn't just horses. It is other people, other dogs, and so on. I would keep her on the leash unless you know for sure she will come when you call her.

J

jp2854

she doesn't come when we call her and she loves other dogs and loves to play. I think this will be a big problem with my stepdad since he hates taking her on leash.

Robin

St Marys Lake has a leash law like all the State Parks. The Ranger will tell you to keep the dog on a leash.

J

jp2854

OH Ok I will make sure my stepdad knows. He thinks he can take her there and just let her run to get rid of some of her energy.

J

jp2854

Yah well if I have my way she will be on a leash all the time but I don't always take her out. I don't want her to get lost.