St. Mary's Pigskin Football

smilin

BOXER NATION
SMYFL has its schedule just about ready too. We're doing some fine tuning on actual game times before publishing it.

Good grief somebody else has figured it out! You have NO idea what we went through for years (then maybe you DO).
Congratulations!
:yahoo:

Last edited:

Zguy28

Good grief somebody else has figured it out! You have NO idea what we through for years (then maybe you DO).
Congratulations!
:yahoo:
Not that hard to figure out.

I guess when you have a "real" BOD who are allowed to do things and actually work together things get done.

smilin

BOXER NATION
Just received this:
The Recreation and Park Citizens Advisory Board monthly meeting is scheduled for Thursday, September 3, 2009 at 5:30 p.m. The meeting will be held in the Chesapeake Building, 41770 Baldridge Street, located on the Governmental Center campus in Leonardtown.

A presentation that outlines the proposed future role of Recreation and Parks in the management of St. Mary’s County youth football will begin at 6:30 p.m. Interested youth football league volunteers and parents are invited to attend to hear this presentation and to express their views.

For more information contact Kathy Bailey at (301) 475-4200 extension 1811 or kathy.bailey@co.saint-marys.md.us

Last edited:

smilin

BOXER NATION
Heard the meeting was very cordial, went well with lots of suggestions. Afterwards everybody had lemonade and cookies together.....:killingme

So what happened? Any new decisions coming down the line we may be interested in?
:jerry:

smilin

BOXER NATION
Too bad, Don's heart was in the right place. I will give him credit for at least doing something for the county's kids - instead of sitting on his butt expecting others to do it.
Hope he feels better.

thefbcritic

Too bad, Don's heart was in the right place. I will give him credit for at least doing something for the county's kids - instead of sitting on his butt expecting others to do it.
Hope he feels better.

I hope thats actually heart felt he's always been for the kids thats all he cares about

Walt_Kowalski

Did Pigskin get thier gear back yet.....We have all been in limbo. I think dont so since some of the kids with the PRR are actually wearing it.