St. Mary's Pigskin re-affiliated with Pop Warner

GhostWriter

St. Mary's Pigskin football has decided to go back to Pop Warner football. Pop Warner modeled a pilot program after Pigskins for 5 and 6 yr old kids to play tackle football last year and this program was successful for Pop Warner. Now that Pop Warner has incorporated 5 and 6 yr old into their program Pigskin has decided to re-affiliated their program with this national affiliation. This affiliation will give the kids of Pigskin football and cheerleading more opportunities to play out of county games as well as the chance to play regional playoffs and even the chance to play at the Pop Warner Super Bowl held in Florida.

To make sure everyone understands, the rules that Pigskin plays by are Pop Warner rules from when the organization was affiliated with Pop Warner before so that does not change. The weight and age charts are slightly different, which will be posted on the pigskin website soon - http://www.stmaryspigskinfootball.com If you would like more information you can email pigskins at info@stmaryspigskinfootball.com.

Last edited:

SouthCountyMom

GhostWriter said:
St. Mary's Pigskin football has decided to go back to Pop Warner football. Pop Warner modeled a pilot program after Pigskins for 5 and 6 yr old kids to play tackle football last year and this program was successful for Pop Warner. Now that Pop Warner has incorporated 5 and 6 yr old into their program Pigskin has decided to re-affiliated their program with this national affiliation. This affiliation will give the kids of Pigskin football and cheerleading more opportunities to play out of county games as well as the chance to play regional playoffs and even the chance to play at the Pop Warner Super Bowl held in Florida.

To make sure everyone understands, the rules that Pigskin plays by are Pop Warner rules from when the organization was affiliated with Pop Warner before so that does not change. The weight and age charts are slightly different, which will be posted on the pigskin website soon - http://www.stmaryspigskinfootball.com If you would like more information you can email pigskins at info@stmaryspigskinfootball.com.
I read your site, good for you guys!! I also see you have an executive board....I would love to know whos on the board. Again, why is that a secret???

GhostWriter

SouthCountyMom said:
I read your site, good for you guys!! I also see you have an executive board....I would love to know whos on the board. Again, why is that a secret???
I've answer this question several times already, when the board is finialized all executive board members will be listed on the website.

overallwinner

GhostWriter said:

This is great news for the st. mary's pigskin football program, I sure hope the county does not get involved in the football program, they are not doing a good job with the basketball program that they currently run. The only compliant I had was with the schedules, but I see that there will be a full schedule for this year. :buttkick: