St. Mary's Pigskins, who to believe

Redskinsfan88

Now I am really confused with all of this football nonsense.

This is now posted on the Pigskin website @ St. Mary's Pigskin Youth Football & Cheerleading

"We are sorry to annouce that there will not be a Pigskin season for 2009.

If you've signed your child up for the 2009 season, please send all request for refunds to trudekemp@comcast.net."

When will someone be making an official announcement? It's also funny to see that there is no longer any Board Members listed as well.

Things that make you go: Hmmmm????

Riddler

I can't get on either the Pigskins or Raiders websites.

Looks like the server is down. The sites looked very similar after the "merger" so they probably shared the same server.

Hopefully those 150 kids got absorbed by the Raiders like they planned a week ago.

Zguy28

I can't get on either the Pigskins or Raiders websites.

Looks like the server is down. The sites looked very similar after the "merger" so they probably shared the same server.

Hopefully those 150 kids got absorbed by the Raiders like they planned a week ago.
Many have been coming over to SMYFL.

yeti

No drama here just the cold hard facts..........

Can you post some facts and explain what the dispute is all about. Everyone has seen some dribble and bits / pieces but neither Pixton or Don have explained anything other than what was on Pixtons radios show.

If people are supposed to see Pixton for a refund why does the Pigskin website say email trude for a refund?

Not trying to be an AS* just asking.