St Mary's River Ride Saturday-Newbies Welcome

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Paso, Mingiz and I are going to ride St Mary's River Saturday. Arrive around noon, out at 1:00. Newbies welcome. I'll be on a green but quiet horse Chester the Molester. Not sure who they are riding.

We all ride pretty well, when we're on their backs any ways :lol: and I know Mingiz can hop off her horse and help in the event she needs too. :ohwell: so if any newbies would like to ride along, we're game. I like to make every ride a training ride, so we can take our time with new things for riders and horses.

Any takers?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
TRY to make it?? whazzup with that?
yup you asked me in Mingiz's thread. :lol:

One ride Mingiz and you backed out and neither called me..if I had not called Mingiz I would have showed up by myself....

:gossip: said I can go he will watch mom...so if the weather is decent I am on...

mingiz

Horse Poor
I'll be there!!! I'll get my outback gear out....I'll be on Fat Pony. I have no others to ride yet. Maybe one day my SSH or go buy me a fox trotter....Just can't give up my fat pony, she takes care of me....She is also great for the ones in training. Should I bring the first aid kit.... :killingme

Paso are you gonna hold 1 damn ride against me...... :smack: :huggy: Atleast when I do go woth you I go back 2miles for a efin turkey feather and I take you to the beach and what do you do..... :huggy: Did u see my post on the Scottsville ride?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Paso are you gonna hold 1 damn ride against me...... :smack: :huggy: Atleast when I do go woth you I go back 2miles for a efin turkey feather and I take you to the beach and what do you do..... :huggy: Did u see my post on the Scottsville ride?

I'm still trying to figure out if you are a good friend or a SUCKA.... :huggy:

Tazgirl

Depending on weather I will be their this time I will be on time.......and I will be bringing only Roxie to ride.....
TAZ

mingiz

Horse Poor
:bawl: :frown: Can't go tomorrow...Just came in from feeding and Fat Pony is lame. :tantrum Must of strain her leg in the mud. So she is on bute, rubbed with linament wrapped and in her stall. :poorbaby: I told Paso about it so were going to go do lunch instead. If anyone want to join us pm me. SAWRY Happy & Taz :huggy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
:frown:

it's OK, I'll call another friend. or two. i'll find someone. Paso, I"m still going. i hope your filly is feeling better. But i may not go to the river then.....

Anyone going on Sunday? I see it is going to be cold, but I am in the mood...I would need to "borrow" a horse, but I can saddle and bridle my own. :yay:

Tazgirl

Hope Fat Pony gets better quick. I can't go tomorrow my hubby has decided to go to the Amish around the area to check out the run in sheds. Thanks for the invite to lunch i'll come next time.

TAZ

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Tazgirl said:
Hope Fat Pony gets better quick. I can't go tomorrow my hubby has decided to go to the Amish around the area to check out the run in sheds. Thanks for the invite to lunch i'll come next time.

TAZ

Let me know what you find out please