St. Mary's River Stables

R

remaxrealtor

I tried the number in the phone book, but they said it was the wrong number. I have some family coming into town next month and I was hoping we could rent them some horses and ride the lake. Anyone know what the deal is there?

mingiz

Horse Poor
Appy is correct. They gave it up. Remax that was the guy that was riding with me at the lake last weekend. When you asked about water crossings.

R

remaxrealtor

mingiz said:
Appy is correct. They gave it up. Remax that was the guy that was riding with me at the lake last weekend. When you asked about water crossings.
Thanks for the info. It was great to meet you both. I'll be happy to let Lou do the work next time! That's a long walk :lmao: !

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
ReMax, I have at least 2 extra (quiet) trail horses if you want to rent them...i'll go along and lead the ride. PM or email me, and we can discuss it. The ride is prolly 3 hours, we can pack a lunch on the trail if you want. How many do you need? Can you trailer Lou over to St Mary's?
Hmm...that might be nice to do once a month. VERY small groups...think that would be a nice venture? Afternoon ride...once a month, lunch on the trail included.

Last edited:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Oz said:
The property was for sale... Shouldn't you know that? :really:

I don't belive the property is for sale. I'm friends with the owners and they have never mentioned selling...They close the riding stables because they couldn't get any help. Unless you know something I haven't been told...

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
mingiz said:
I don't belive the property is for sale. I'm friends with the owners and they have never mentioned selling...They close the riding stables because they couldn't get any help. Unless you know something I haven't been told...

I'm pretty sure I saw it listed last summer.

I really was just teasing remaxrealtor though. :ohwell: