'STAGED': AOC Slammed For Pushing Photos Of Herself At Border To Help 'Concentration Camp' Remarks

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The photos were apparently taken at a Tornillo, Texas, detention center, but did not show the conditions the congresswoman was upset about, rather, the pictures were merely of Ms. Ocasio-Cortez looking sad by a chain-linked fence. Users online, many of whom identify as her supporters, mocked the "photo-op" and suggested the pictures were "staged."

AOC pushed the photos to her 4.5 million-plus followers on Twitter, captioning the tweet, “I’ll never forget this, because it was the moment I saw with my own eyes that the America I love was becoming a nation that steals refugee children from their parents,& caged them.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/4882...ng-photos-herself-border-amanda-prestigiacomo

:killingme

damn such a FAKE Pouty Face NOT Pictures or the facility, but her pouting at a fence

Hijinx

One would think that someone going there to see the camp for themselves would have at least one picture showing the people.

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There's something off with all of the makeup she's wearing with regards to the rest of the situation...

It's the lipstick. Clearly it's freshly applied. And note that she's "crying" but her mascara isn't running, nor is all that pancake she spackled her face with streaked.

littlelady

God bless the USA
How much did it cost taxpayers to send AOC on her drama trip? And, she needs acting lessons. How much will that cost US?

transporter

The photos were apparently taken at a Tornillo, Texas, detention center, but did not show the conditions the congresswoman was upset about, rather, the pictures were merely of Ms. Ocasio-Cortez looking sad by a chain-linked fence. Users online, many of whom identify as her supporters, mocked the "photo-op" and suggested the pictures were "staged."

AOC pushed the photos to her 4.5 million-plus followers on Twitter, captioning the tweet, “I’ll never forget this, because it was the moment I saw with my own eyes that the America I love was becoming a nation that steals refugee children from their parents,& caged them.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/4882...ng-photos-herself-border-amanda-prestigiacomo

:killingme

damn such a FAKE Pouty Face NOT Pictures or the facility, but her pouting at a fence

kinda reminds you of the Trump campaign commercial with all the illegals immigrants crossing the border...doesn't it comrade?

MiddleGround

This reminds me of the old Sally Struthers "Save the Children" campaign commercials. DAMN Sally... how many of those starving kids did you adopt or help out while filming those commercials huh?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
This reminds me of the old Sally Struthers "Save the Children" campaign commercials. DAMN Sally... how many of those starving kids did you adopt or help out while filming those commercials huh?
Sally took in 3 or 4 of them, just used a little ranch dressing for a dipping sauce.

Attachments

• sally.png
    sally.png
    93.7 KB · Views: 192

Sapidus

How much did it cost taxpayers to send AOC on her drama trip? And, she needs acting lessons. How much will that cost US?

Oh how quickly you guys forget the cost associated with sending Melania there to say she doesn't t really care

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 1.04.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 1.04.33 PM.png
    432.3 KB · Views: 165

Sapidus

It's the lipstick. Clearly it's freshly applied. And note that she's "crying" but her mascara isn't running, nor is all that pancake she spackled her face with streaked.

Hypocrite. Is that what you said when Melania visited in full makeup and designer jacket saying " she really doesnt care"

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Oh how quickly you guys forget the cost associated with sending Melania there to say she doesn't t really care
So stone cold stupid you even try to post up fake crap. Go have another drink..that's the only thing you are good at.

Sapidus

So stone cold stupid you even try to post up fake crap. Go have another drink..that's the only thing you are good at.

Feel free to explain what about the photo of Melania in full makeup and designer clothes ( just like these mouth breathers are complaining about from AOC) is fake?

Did she not spend government money to go there? Did she wear a jacket that said " I really don't care , do you?

Where's the "fake crap"?