Stain Glass Repair

SandieGarry

I have a large stain glass piece that was custom made for us. I broke it. I need a local place to get it repaired. Any ideas?

Grumpy

Gonna have to watch this thread, I have a lamp (like below) that has a couple broken panels that I would like to get fixed.

SandieGarry

I couldn't make it that week and she hasn't been open since. Is she closed for the season? I'd hate to just stop by, so tom speak if she's closed.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
There's almost always a stained glass vendor at craft shows/fairs. Don't know of any right now, maybe something to keep an eye on.

Isn't there a big crafting show on base near Christmas? If they even have it anymore?

rio

There's a lady in Hollywood that does stained glass. I think her place is called Junk-a-liciuos? It's on Mervel Dean Rd and she has a sign out. I have her card somewhere....

ontheriver

Thank you. We had it custom made in Dover, DE. The original fabricator will not respond to our emails.
I hope you get it repaired. I am a freak for stained glass and have several large ones. I cut holes in my house when it was renovated for two of them! I have another in my living room that has a light behind it.