Stall mats

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Hey you horsey people, I have a few questions...

How thick are stall mats?

How expensive are stall mats?

Where can I buy a stall mat?

Thanks! :biggrin:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
:yeahthat:
Pasofever said:
1" they are 4 X 6 (I THINK) $40 each roughly...Loveville feed mill

OR...if you are looking to do a larger area....I ordered my stall mats from Linear Rubber (on the web) and they are 6ft wide, by whatever length you need...so I have 2 6x16 mats in the bottom of my 12x16 stalls. The cost was approximately $350 per stall, and there is almost no shifting, lifting or adjusting.

C-Murda

Lugnut said:
Hey you horsey people, I have a few questions...

How thick are stall mats?

Where can I buy a stall mat?

Thanks! :biggrin:

Damn dawg, did you find a big women to mount up on, ride that thing like a rodeo son!

DQ2B

Yup, 4' x 6' for most of them. Most of the local tack shops have them as well as Southern States. They go on sale for less than $40 per mat at times. They are a real PITA to lift and cut.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Thanks for the info all.

C-Murda... You KNOW this my hard hittin BROTHA!!

Actually, I'm i need of a floor covering for a workout area and horse mats seemd like the thing.

:lmao:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
DQ2B said:
Yup, 4' x 6' for most of them. Most of the local tack shops have them as well as Southern States. They go on sale for less than $40 per mat at times. They are a real PITA to lift and cut.

Lifting mats: Get a set of channel locks or pliers and grab and move them that way...makes it much easier!

Cutting mats: Mark the mat for the cut, Bend the matt back with your pliers and use a sharp razor knife...and keep the blade wet with water...it will cut through like butter!

Bigpops92

appendixqh said:
Lifting mats: Get a set of channel locks or pliers and grab and move them that way...makes it much easier!

Cutting mats: Mark the mat for the cut, Bend the matt back with your pliers and use a sharp razor knife...and keep the blade wet with water...it will cut through like butter!

or bribe your significant other wtih sex...and have them do it!!?? :killingme

Cowgirl

Lugnut said:
Thanks for the info all.

C-Murda... You KNOW this my hard hittin BROTHA!!

Actually, I'm i need of a floor covering for a workout area and horse mats seemd like the thing.

:lmao:

Have you seen the interlocking tiles at lowes? They're great for garages or kids' rooms...I'll see if I can find a link.

Here they are.
Install on any firm, level, substrate including bare concrete, painted concrete, wood, vinyl, linoleum, ceramic tile, etc.

No glue needed, simply place and interconnect keys with a mallet

Ideal for garage floors, under gym equipment, offices, workshops, laundry rooms, motorhomes, trailers, storage buildings, etc.

Slip resistant

Easy to clean

Will not absorb dirt or odors

Guaranteed for 25 Years

Last edited:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Cowgirl said:
Have you seen the interlocking tiles at lowes? They're great for garages or kids' rooms...I'll see if I can find a link.

Yup, already beat up one set. I need somthing tougher. Thanks though :yay: