Stallman This Morning...

pizzi7404

Anyone know what was going on in Stallman this morning? Saw a State cop and 4 Detectives outside one of the houses in the neighborhood. The crime lab was taking pictures of a car in the driveway. Just wondering if anyone heard anything.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Anyone know what was going on in Stallman this morning? Saw a State cop and 4 Detectives outside one of the houses in the neighborhood. The crime lab was taking pictures of a car in the driveway. Just wondering if anyone heard anything.

where is this? St. Marys, Calvert, Charles

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)

What kind of car? This could have something to with the hit and run that resulted in a death a few months back

sockgirl77

Never saw any of those folks in the neighborhood but that doesn't mean much. I know I never saw them in the house I passed by this morning.

If you tell me what street it was on I can probably find out what happened...PM me if you need to.