Stampin' Up

Lusby_scrapper

I have at lease 2 crops at my home in Lusby a month for scrapbookers. Some of friends come with their stamp stuff and make cards also. If you are interested just email me at vabchdog@comcast.net and I will let you know my next date and time. The more the merrier. Stay warm and dry today.

N

nitwhit3286

I nestled down the other night putting pictures of pirates in my scrapbook.

N

nitwhit3286

How am I supposed to accumulate any points if someone stomps on it? I have done all the threads in this one forum..theres only so many more I can do..before the game is over for us pirates. :(

nomoney

nitwhit3286 said:
How am I supposed to accumulate any points if someone stomps on it? I have done all the threads in this one forum..theres only so many more I can do..before the game is over for us pirates. :(

oh boo effin hoo

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
nitwhit3286 said:
Crying will help. :yay:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I think if a pirate got kicked off, forgot to be nestled with her beaver, she's probably out of the picture.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
WTF happened to my thread? :confused: I guess I need to read what's happened over the last 24 hours or so to figure it out. :jameo: