'Star Wars' icon Mark Hamill quits Facebook over political ads

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Actor Mark Hamill, who played the character Luke Skywalker in "Star Wars," has deleted his Facebook account and criticized the company's policy on political ads.

Hamill made the announcement Sunday on Twitter. He said he was "disappointed" with Facebook's founder Mark Zuckerberg.

Last week, Facebook announced that it would continue to let politicians run advertisements and it would not police the truthfulness of the messages posted.

Translation:

Somebody said something factual about a Democrat! :cds:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Hamill is right. Who cares? Just another intolerant liberal unable to harbor the discipline to just ignore what he doesn't like.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Hamill is right. Who cares? Just another intolerant liberal unable to harbor the discipline to just ignore what he doesn't like.
Normally they try to get something taken from EVERYONE ELSE rather than removing themselves from the issue.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"Skywalker stomps off in a huff because social media giant won't censor posts he doesn't like"

No lie, the vast majority of complaints I get demanding censorship come from the libprogs. In fact I can't think of a single time a rightie or middler has asked me to remove something because they didn't agree with it. Libprogs will call people nasty names and pick fights, and the second someone gives it back to them they're on the PMer with me wanting that person banned.

They are amazingly self-absorbed and thin-skinned.

PsyOps

Pixelated
"Skywalker stomps off in a huff because social media giant won't censor posts he doesn't like"

No lie, the vast majority of complaints I get demanding censorship come from the libprogs. In fact I can't think of a single time a rightie or middler has asked me to remove something because they didn't agree with it. Libprogs will call people nasty names and pick fights, and the second someone gives it back to them they're on the PMer with me wanting that person banned.

They are amazingly self-absorbed and thin-skinned.

The party of tolerance.