Starbucks has something new!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Body wrapped in carpet found outside New York City Starbucks

The New York City Police Department is investigating after a man's body was found rolled up in a carpet, just his feet sticking out, on a Manhattan sidewalk.

A pedestrian called police after spotting the carpet and exposed feet outside a Starbucks on 145th Street and Frederick Douglass Boulevard in Harlem about 6 a.m. Tuesday, according to investigators.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Urban Star(5)Bucks locations are now selling pumpkin spice antifa masks. They are in the back and have to ask your barista to sell you one after you demonstrate the secret antifa hand shake.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Waiting in line for Pumpkin Spice is no joke.
No kidding! I don't do Starbucks but last Saturday afternoon my friend just had to have something from them. The drive thru lane was insane so we went inside thinking it would be faster. Yeah, right. :lol: Anyway, I browsed around while waiting (and waiting...and waiting...) and just laughed at the prices. Designer juice for $5 a bottle! :yikes:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Whatever you do dont' google "Secret Antifa Handshake" :twitch:

It's no wonder these people behave as they do.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
No kidding! I don't do Starbucks but last Saturday afternoon my friend just had to have something from them. The drive thru lane was insane so we went inside thinking it would be faster. Yeah, right. :lol: Anyway, I browsed around while waiting (and waiting...and waiting...) and just laughed at the prices. Designer juice for $5 a bottle! :yikes:
Evidently, there is also a secret menu. One must ask for it...

BOP

Body wrapped in carpet found outside New York City Starbucks

The New York City Police Department is investigating after a man's body was found rolled up in a carpet, just his feet sticking out, on a Manhattan sidewalk.

A pedestrian called police after spotting the carpet and exposed feet outside a Starbucks on 145th Street and Frederick Douglass Boulevard in Harlem about 6 a.m. Tuesday, according to investigators.

Soylent Green burrito.