State of the Union

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How's that going to work? Are they going to be finished with this bullshit impeachment trial by Feb 4? Or will we be treated to Daddy lighting their bitch asses up in their own house? Can't wait! This will be the BEST STATE OF THE UNION EVER!!!

:yahoo:

Barabbas

How's that going to work? Are they going to be finished with this bullshit impeachment trial by Feb 4? Or will we be treated to Daddy lighting their bitch asses up in their own house? Can't wait! This will be the BEST STATE OF THE UNION EVER!!!

The show trial will likely be over, with Trump acquitted, the prior week (this coming week). Which means, he'll mention that he was acquitted maybe a few dozen times, and the women in white will scream in anger and Schumer will have his Penguin-like smile making idiots believe he has something up his sleeve (which, of course, he won't).

The vast majority of Congress folks will be re-elected, Trump will be re-elected, and we'll do it all over again starting right after the lame-duck session.

They won't do it this summer, because they'll need the time to raise campaign funds based on saying they'll do it next year, and how corrupt the Senate was to listen to the evidence from both sides, make a decision, and vote.

I give it a 50-50 that the vote against removing Trump from office will be bipartisan, the vote to remove him will be purely partisan (just like it was in the House). There's always the Romneys of the world, but in the end I think self-preservation will win out against a "guilty" verdict from even folks like him. Blue-dog Democrats will, in very small number, vote to acquit, and be reelected, and support future bad charges.

If only there were a way to end the terms of the partisans. Like, if we could just have the people vote them out or something.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

I was thinkng this very same thing! We know dang well he will say SOMETHING! :lol:

limblips

PREMO Member
This playground grade school charade is such BS. Did so! Did not! When they promise to impeach a person who isn't even elected yet it is proof they have a manufactured case. I am hoping this is the beginning of the Take Back America movement.

Reactions: BOP

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Trump should give the SOTU speech a week before the November election. Remind the people what his presidency looks like. Trade, unemployment, stock market, military, economy, etc.

Reactions: BOP

WingsOfGold

Imagine the faces Delasandro will be making sitting right in back of him.

Hijinx

I understnd the Democrat politiciians are doing everyuthing they can to get rid of Trump so they might have a shot at the Presidency.

But in my heart I cannot believe that the American public--people who belong to the Democrat party are stupid enough to be watching what is happening and not want to be part of a landslide for Trump in 2020.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But in my heart I cannot believe that the American public--people who belong to the Democrat party are stupid enough to be watching what is happening and not want to be part of a landslide for Trump in 2020.

It's rare that my fellow Americans pleasantly surprise me, and one of those times was when they elected Donald Trump as President. So we'll see.... I've learned not to underestimate the power of the media and the desire of the sheeple to be herded.