State Police State Police Arrest Police Impersonator Attempting To Conduct Traffic Stop On I-695

newsBot

Automated News Bot
Staff member
(Baltimore, MD) — Maryland State Police arrested a police impersonator attempting to conduct a traffic stop on I-695 last night.

The accused is identified as Timothy Ervin Trivett, 54, of Yorktown, Virginia. Trivett was arrested on scene without incident and charged with impersonating a police officer and multiple handgun charges. He was the driver and sole occupant of a Chevy Impala involved in the incident.

Shortly before 8:30 p.m. last night, a Maryland state trooper observed a 2012 black and white Chevy Impala with blue and white flashing lights, attempting to make a traffic stop on a gray Honda Accord on the outer loop of I-695 at Green Spring Avenue in Baltimore. The trooper pulled behind the Impala and immediately made contact with the impersonating police officer, later identified as Trivett. Trivett was wearing what appeared to be police equipment, body armor and a uniform.

State police have consulted with the Baltimore County State’s Attorney. Trivett was processed at the Golden Ring Barrack and transported to the Baltimore County Detention Center where he was later released on an unsecured bond.

The investigation continues…

Timothy Ervin Trivett​

###​

or thru Headquarters Duty Officer, 410-653-4200

[ This article originally appeared here ]