Steelers Tickets.......

DuffMan

Yeah they are good seats! Would still like to go but things come up and figured if anybody wanted them I would sell them.

DuffMan

Well it looks like I'm going to be able to go now! Think I will get my butt kicked wearing My Packers gear? lol

DuffMan

Well I went to the game and had a blast. Getting there was an adventure in its self. What a game to go too! To bad the Pack D could not stop them. :cds: Just think about doing the walk of shame in front of thousands of Steelers fan! Not fun!! below is a picture taken from the seats.

Attachments

• woodson 2.jpg
    woodson 2.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 81

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Well I went to the game and had a blast. Getting there was an adventure in its self. What a game to go too! To bad the Pack D could not stop them. :cds: Just think about doing the walk of shame in front of thousands of Steelers fan! Not fun!! below is a picture taken from the seats.

That was a great game. You didn't take too much heat from the fans did you? I've been to 6 games in Pittsburgh and they don't seem to mess with the fans who are rooting for the other team. We went to the Steelers/Cowboys game last year and one of my friends was decked out in his Cowboys gear. Even he said he was impressed with the fans. They were ribbing him a little bit but they were cool. Now we went to the Steelers/Ravens game down here in our Steelers gear and I didn't thibk we were going to make it out alive. Baltimore fans are a-holes!

DuffMan

That was a great game. You didn't take too much heat from the fans did you? I've been to 6 games in Pittsburgh and they don't seem to mess with the fans who are rooting for the other team. We went to the Steelers/Cowboys game last year and one of my friends was decked out in his Cowboys gear. Even he said he was impressed with the fans. They were ribbing him a little bit but they were cool. Now we went to the Steelers/Ravens game down here in our Steelers gear and I didn't thibk we were going to make it out alive. Baltimore fans are a-holes!

The fan did not mess me me that much at all, they were actually pretty cool. Everyone that talked trash to me told me when they were done with the trash talking that A. Rogers is a great QB and he will be a great player for years to come. It was just funny after the game winning catch I told my wife lets go and that walk up the stairs was FUN! Pittsburgh is a great city and they have great fan. Good game would go there again, just not in December!

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
The fan did not mess me me that much at all, they were actually pretty cool. Everyone that talked trash to me told me when they were done with the trash talking that A. Rogers is a great QB and he will be a great player for years to come. It was just funny after the game winning catch I told my wife lets go and that walk up the stairs was FUN! Pittsburgh is a great city and they have great fan. Good game would go there again, just not in December!

:killingme Yeah the Cowboys game last year was Dec 7. It was cold!! It is a great city. Its a real working class city and you can tell that they love their Steelers.