Steve McNair Killed

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Steve McNair Found Dead

Shocking. Purely and just shocking.

Former Tennessee Titans quarterback Steve McNair has been killed, a source has confirmed to ESPN.com.

McNair, police said, suffered a fatal gunshot wound to the head in downtown Nashville. A female victim was also found dead, police spokesperson Don Aaron said. Aaron said the women has not been identified, pending notification of next of kin.

The incident happened near 2nd South & Lea Ave in Nashville.

McNair played 13 seasons in the NFL, 11 were with the Tennessee Titans. He played his final two years with the Baltimore Ravens, retiring after the 2007 season.

McNair was picked third overall in the 1995 draft out of Alcorn State by the then Houston Oilers.

Report: Former Tennessee Titans quarterback Steve McNair found dead of gunshot wound - ESPN

Last edited:

ShyOne

Being a Tennessee Titan fan this is heartbreaking. Not trying to offend the Raven fans but he was always a Titan to me. Always watched him with the Ravens. Prayers to the family, fans and friends.

SoMdDude

Being a Tennessee Titan fan this is heartbreaking. Not trying to offend the Raven fans but he was always a Titan to me. Always watched him with the Ravens. Prayers to the family, fans and friends.

Us Redskins fans feel your pain when we lost Sean Taylor, RIP Steve, you were fun to watch!

Seems it was a murder-suicide, he had a 20 year old girlfriend supposedly, and she killed him then herself, so sad

Pandora

Seems it was a murder-suicide, he had a 20 year old girlfriend supposedly, and she killed him then herself, so sad

I know nothing official has come out on exactly what happened but for some reason, when the news 1st broke, this was my first thought!

I think there is going to be a great deal come out on McNair that fans will find shocking, including drug use.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The noteworthy part of this is it appears SHE killed him and then herself.

Ever closer to equality we go!

latiger12

What a shame, even as a devout Steelers Fan... I respected his play.<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://secsportschat.com/?tracker=3759"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://secsportschat.com/?tracker=3759" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Yep, he was a stud! Looks like the GF did it. He was married too. Got to watch those crazy GF's