steveland...

Pete

Repete
huntr1 said:
What's so special about this Steveland character?
Long story but I will try to summarize it in my own special way.

serial impregnator

deadbeat

stays in trouble

mentioned in a thread

came on boards to defend himself

got flamed

left decrying he has "turned a new leaf"

new leaf appears to be one that can be smoked

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Pete said:
Long story but I will try to summarize it in my own special way.

serial impregnator

deadbeat

stays in trouble

mentioned in a thread

came on boards to defend himself

got flamed

beebees' mommas got the thread removed from the site after they were unsuccessful presenting him as a caring, honorable man

left decrying he has "turned a new leaf"

new leaf appears to be one that can be smoked

:fixed:

K

Kain99

On Wednesday, April 18, 2007 at 9:34 pm, TFC Linger initiated a traffic stop on a brown Buick on Route 235 north, of Wheeler Road in Lexington Park for exceeding the posted speed limit. Contact was made with the driver, Glen Michael Allen Gilley, 18, of Lexington Park and the passenger, Steveland Morris Penn Stewart, 21, of Lexington Park. A strong odor of burnt marijuana was emitting from the vehicle. During the course of the traffic stop, Mr. Gilley and Mr. Stewart were found to be in possession of 129.4 grams of marijuana and CDS paraphernalia. They were arrested, charged with possession of marijuana and CDS paraphernalia and transported to the St. Mary's County Detention Center pending a bond review.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
They had a 1/4 lb. Definitely more than just to smoke between two people... :roflmao:

Steveland is a douche.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
morganj614 said:
Where's his momma and all his supporters now? Way to go on straightening up your life Steveland :clap:

He probably smoked so much he forgot where the forums were.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I wonder how many bebe mommas this fellow has now. I'm sure they're all getting generous child support since he's a famous rapper and she-it...