Stevie Wonder

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Stevie Wonder boycotts Florida concerts over 'Stand Your Ground' laws | WJLA.com

So Little Stevie Wonder doesn't believe in the right to protect one's life and property. I wonder if his bodyguards feel the same way.

What I don't understand is why don't these gun-hating idiots all just move to England or some place where the cops can't even have guns, and leave the rest of us alone.

I saw a great eCard on FB today. It said, "If guns cause crimes, mine must be malfunctioning."

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Everybody keeps talking about the "Stand you Ground" law but how exactly do you retreat if you're lying on the ground with someone sitting on your chest punching you in the face?

I think the administration doesn't like SYG and fears the citizen that isn't afraid

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I think Florida will survive without Stevie, I can think of several others I hope will jump on his bandwagon.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
. . .

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 71
  • images1.jpg
    images1.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 67
  • qSpzj33075.jpg
    qSpzj33075.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 113
  • 3qqvjb.jpg
    3qqvjb.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 75
  • stevie-wonder-take-on-power-outage.jpg
    stevie-wonder-take-on-power-outage.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 73

mamatutu

mama to two
Stevie Wonder boycotts Florida concerts over 'Stand Your Ground' laws | WJLA.com

So Little Stevie Wonder doesn't believe in the right to protect one's life and property. I wonder if his bodyguards feel the same way.

What I don't understand is why don't these gun-hating idiots all just move to England or some place where the cops can't even have guns, and leave the rest of us alone.

I saw a great eCard on FB today. It said, "If guns cause crimes, mine must be malfunctioning."

You made an interesting comment. So, if Stevie was being attacked, he would not expect his guards to stand their ground and protect him? So, he thinks, perhaps, there should be a 'Death Wish' law instead? Don't people, as in Stevie, see the hypocrisy in their actions, and what they say?

sockgirl77

Attachments

• 6a01156f930d7d970c0120a5ef6078970b-pi.jpg
    6a01156f930d7d970c0120a5ef6078970b-pi.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 112
  • imagesCAMCME1I.jpg
    imagesCAMCME1I.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 77
  • imagesCA9MDQ97.jpg
    imagesCA9MDQ97.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 98

SoMDGirl42

he turned a blind eye to the facts of the case.

I do have a question though. Can blind people be racist if they can't see skin color? :popcorn: